I was reading through my blog earlier today and to my horror, I realized that there is really no direct link from my blog to my course. Considering the amount of time and effort I poured into “Introductory Electronics,” I think it’s important that there’s some sort of easy-ish way (read: step-by-step directions) to access my course on the blog.
So here they are:
- Make an account on Global Classroom’s K12Virtual section.
- Go to my course.
- Buy a Basic Stamp Activity Kit.
- Learn lots and lots of cool things in very little time!
So now I suppose you’re wondering if my course is right for you. The answer is yes. Okay, that seems a little broad. You’ll probably enjoy the course a lot if you:
- Are interested in how computers and other modern electronic devices work
- Want to build your own electronic devices
- Have little previous experience with electronics and circuitry
- Would rather learn from video than from text
- Are a savvy computer user
Regardless, there’s no risk in watching a few videos before you buy a BASIC Stamp Kit: the course is absolutely free.