I realize it’s been a long time since I’ve posted, and I apologize for that. I’ve been swamped by school and golf lately. Hopefully I will be able to get back to the tech blogging pretty soon. I’m currently enrolled in a class on game design in Python 3.0 at school so I will be able to post some neat things in the near future!
Until then, here’s what’s going on in my life:
- My school’s golf team made the state championship tournament for the first time three years!
- I’ve finished coming up with what schools I’m applying to and have started writing essays.
- I have received National Merit Scholarship semifinalist status and have begun working on the application process to become a finalist.
- I have been working hard on improving my SAT score.
- I have been going to school every day. Fun stuff!
- If I ever have spare time, I have been working on the Python Challenge. I don’t think it would be that hard if I knew Python as well as I know C#. However, I do not, so each challenge involves going through pages upon pages of documentation.
It suffices to say that my life has been eventful, stressful, dull at times, but extremely fun. I’m really looking forward to what the next few months hold for me.